- Log in to the Flywire Agents platform.
- From the left-hand menu, select the Payments tab.
- Select the blue New request button in the upper right-hand corner to start creating a payment request.
- Select the institution where the payment needs to be sent.
- Select the student(s) to whom you will send the request(s) if you have already added or imported their information into the platform. If you still need to add the student(s) information into the platform, you can do this by adding a new student manually or by importing a CSV file containing information of multiple students.
- Enter the amount due for the student(s) on the right.
- Review the email information and payment amount(s) for the selected student(s).
- Select the blue Create and send request. A window will appear allowing you to preview the request email template. Click Send to send the request(s).
- You can review requests you have created and sent in the Requests tab.
NOTE: A yellow caution icon will appear if payment data is missing for a selected student. If you wish, you may fill in the payment data for each student by selecting the icon. This step is optional. If you decide to add these details, all of the student’s required payment information will be pre-populated upon receiving the request via email and making the payment. If you decide to ignore this step, the student will be requested to input the required information when making the payment.