The “scheduled payment requests” feature within Flywire’s Agent Platform allows agents to schedule one or more payment requests right from the dashboard. Once requests are scheduled, payment requests are automatically sent to students on the specified date reminding them to make a payment. This new functionality makes it easy to plan ahead, saving you time and helping to drive timely payments.
Create scheduled payment request
- Log in to the Flywire Agent Platform.
- From the left-hand menu, select Requests under Student payments.
- Select the New scheduled button in the upper right-hand corner to begin creating a scheduled payment request.
- Select the institution where the payment should be sent.
- Select the student(s) to whom the request(s) should be sent to (if you have already added or imported the student’s information into the platform). If you still need to add the student(s) information into the platform, you can do this by adding a new student manually or by importing a CSV file containing information of multiple students.
- Once the student(s) is selected, click on the Edit button on the right of the student line item.
- Click to configure the send date and payment amount. Multiple requests can be created at once. The payment request(s) will be sent automatically on the selected date(s).
- Click Save to store the payment configuration.
- Once all configurations are finished, click Save scheduled request.
- You can review the scheduled requests you have created in the Scheduled tab.
NOTE: A yellow caution text will appear if payment data is missing for a selected student. If you wish, you may fill in the payment data for each student by selecting the Student Info tab. This step is optional. If you decide to add these details, all the student’s required payment information will be pre-populated upon receiving the request via email and when making the payment. If you decide to ignore this step, the student will be requested to input the required information when making their payment.