**(Please note this feature is only available for Agents assisting with payments from India.)**
Our Pay any school function allows agents from India to choose any institution and not just those which are partnered with Flywire. Agents can assist students to any university by using this function.
Details to have ready for the payment include:
- Bank account number of payer
- PAN Card of the payer
Also include scanned copies of:
- Address proof (AADHAR/Passport)
- Offer letter
- Bank Details of the institution
- Education Loan Letter
To pay any school:
- The agent initiates a new payment request to a student.
- Select the receiving institution. Add the student details so that the student receives an email containing a payment link.
- From that email, the student will click on “make a payment”, which redirects the student to the Flywire Lulu payment experience - help for the payment processing can be found here.
- Once the student sends funds, the status of the payment will update in the portal (please note this may take 24hrs).
- When the payment status is indicated as DELIVERED. This confirms the funds have been processed and sent to the educational institution's account.