Create a payment request
- Select the bill you want to pay.
- The payment amount and country of origin will be pre-filled in the form.
- Select payment option. Review the payment options provided, and select your preferred method. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Your payer information details will be pre-filled in the form.
- Select "Next".
- Enter the invoice number and any additional comments.
- Enter your details. Create your account, then enter some basic information to create your payment booking. We will include this information with your payment for easy identification by your biller.
- Keep your payment ID on file. This is how Flywire identifies your payment and payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire using your selected method. Additional local payment options may be available depending on your country of origin.
- You must submit a new payment request every time you use our services. Once you create a payment request through our site, a new “Payment ID” will be automatically generated. Each payment will be identified with a unique payment ID that will be used for tracking purposes.
Paying with credit card
- At the Payment Option stage, select Visa, MasterCard, or American Express (if applicable). Make sure you select the correct brand of the card you're using, otherwise, you will have to restart the payment process.
- The system will ask you to include the card number, security code, expiration date and cardholder name to complete the payment. Do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh the page.
- Your credit card will be charged with the amount and currency of your payment request. Additional charges will apply if you use a card denominated in a different currency of the one associated with your payment request.
- The payment will now have the status "Guaranteed".
Paying with bank transfer
Once you complete the payment form, a set of payment instructions - including Flywire's bank account information details - will be automatically displayed for you. Please use our bank account information to send us the money. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone.
Other helpful information
You can't use a payment reference more than once. You must create a new payment request each time you send us money. This is because you will be sending the money to a virtual bank account generated only for each given payment you make. It will expire once the money has been sent and delivered to your institution.
Send your funds at least three days before the payment deadline. Allow yourself enough time to send us the funds prior to the payment deadline. Payments should be started at least three days prior to the invoice due date. We will not charge you any penalty, but your biller may assess a late charge fee which, unfortunately, is out of our control.