The Payments section displays a history of all the payments made using the Flywire invoicing and payments application. Transactions will appear in the application when payers complete a payment process for:
- A bill received within the application
- Pre-booking payments after the biller and payer accounts are reconciled
- An external invoice using the Biller Directory.
Each transaction line displays the following information:
- Payment ID, payment type, date, associated invoice number, client name, payment status, and amount.
View and track payments
Users can click on the Invoice Number to see any payments associated with that bill. Inside the Payments section, users can see the list of the payments made using Flywire’s payment service or pre-booking information with the status of each payment:
- Initiated - The payer has started the payment process by creating a booking. If the payer has sent funds to Flywire but we have not received them, it will remain in an Initiated status.
- Guaranteed - Flywire has received funds from the payer, and the money is to be paid out to the biller’s account.
- Delivered - Funds have been sent to the biller's account in a daily batch disbursement.
- Cancelled - An Initiated payment has been canceled either by the customer or automatically (after 8 days have passed from payment initiation and no funds have been received). Guaranteed and Delivered transactions cannot be canceled by the customer.
If instalments have been enabled for an invoice, users can see payments that have been processed and payments scheduled for future dates.
View last 30 days payments
- Go to Dashboard and select “Last 30 days payments” from the Bills Summary panel.
- The list of payments that have been done in the last 30 days will be displayed.