To ensure success in utilizing this platform, we recommend that you review the platform’s settings (NOTE: this tab is only available to administrator users).
On the left-hand menu at the bottom of the page, select the Settings tab.
- Select General and review the pre-populated information. Here you can select the Date format and edit the Student sequence format. We recommend that you review this information, though adjustments are not required.
- Select Company info and review the pre-populated information. All of the information in this tab was submitted during the set-up process. You can upload an image of your company logo in this section by selecting the grey circle above the Company name field. While it is not necessary to adjust any of the information, we recommend reviewing it.
- Select User management. You will see your name listed as an active user in the platform. If you wish to provide platform access to a colleague, you can add them as a user here by selecting the blue Add user button and inputting their information. You will need to assign them either an administrator (full access user) or regular (limited access user) role. If you are unsure which to choose, select regular.
- Select Email style. This section contains the New payment order and Payment reminder email templates the platform will send to students. Select each template to review the messages that will be sent.
- Select Import/export. This section allows you to review, set up, and create customized CSV file templates you can later upload into the platform to mass import your student data.